5301 Gulf Boulevard, Unit F507
St. Pete Beach, Florida. 33706
…in the most recent luxury-construction condominium complex on beautiful St. Pete Beach. Command a glorious open Intracoastal water view from this outstanding , airy unit, BOCA SANDS F507. This handsome home has a spacious floor plan, including great room, TWO master suites, a Third bedroom and Third full bath, office, butler’s pantry, full laundry, formal dining room/library, private foyer off keyed elevator, TWO separate enclosed garages, and TWO huge balconies.
Across the street from the beach fronting the Gulf of Mexico, this lovely gated community is centrally located on St. Pete Beach, near restaurants, grocery, markets, pharmacies, all manner of shopping, only minutes from theaters, galleries, art, music sports, innumerable parks and recreation venues, close to direct I-275 access, 15 minutes from vibrant downtown St. Petersburg, 45 minutes from Sarasota, just over a half hour to Tampa International Airport. This lovely F507 is the first unit available for sale for quite a few months…don’t miss it…
See it today and move in tomorrow!
BEACH ELEGANCE…MORE SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Hand-hewn hardwood flooring throughout, except slate flooring in foyer, butler’s pantry, laundry, master baths and balconies.
• Two huge balconies, one accessed by the great room and first master on the east, and one accessed by the second master and office on the west end.
• Two separate enclosed garages under the building located near the elevator.
• Boca Sands is a gated community with video monitors, private keyed elevator entry to each unit designed to allow private foyer entrance.
• Unit has a unique ambience, with crown molding, plantation shuttered bedrooms, attractive coastal living cabinetry in kitchen and professionally designed cabinetry/shelving in bathrooms, closets, and service rooms..
• Professionally painted throughout, everything is fresh and like new.
• Modern 3/8” tempered glass shower enclosure newly installed in first master bathroom.
• Ample guest parking on the property.
• Outstanding pool area encircled with cabanas and fronting the open Intracoastal.
• The Boca Sands Community has a fishing pier, boat slips and seawall along over 2100 feet of water frontage. A few boat slips are still available for purchase from the original developer, and are located beneath the east facing balcony of this unit….43 x 16 x 5.
• Legal Description: Boca Sands Condo South Building Unit F07, Plat Book 141, Page 39, Official Records of Pinellas County, Florida, (see title report).
• Heated Square Foot of Interior Living Area is 2480…this is one of the larger units in the complex. (HTD of course excludes two enormous balconies and two private enclosed garages.)
• Condo docs allow three month minimum rental. Pets are also allowed. (Please confirm specific limitations that may individually apply, if any, including weight, with management and HOA.)
• Management company is Professional Bayway Management, Attention Lauren Hughes.
• Current, 2017, Real Estate Taxes gross $12,525, without Homestead Exemption.
• HOA Fee $726